Summary: Have some great video clips filmed with your Sony Handycam camcorder? ... So how can we transfer the recorded Sony Handycam AVCHD files to iPad Air/iPad Mini for playback? This article will give you the definite answer.
I am wondering if anyone has any news on whether the Apple iOS will be able to import my Sony Handycam AVCHD. End user need... traveling, want to bring the iPad and Handycam, but not my laptop. Would be really great to view the Sony Handycam MTS movies on iPad big screen? Searching for a while, I got some clues. If you are also planning to transfer Sony Handycam to iPad Air/iPad Mini for playback on the go, just read on the find something useful.
AVCHD is the official format of HD video Camera and is not even natively supported on iMovie, FCP... so direct play Sony Handycam video with iPad Air, iPad Mini will never happen. It's better to convert Sony Handycam MTS videos to mp4/mov/m4v format, and then sync the converted output videos to iPad via iTunes for smooth playback. Here, we simply need Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac to get this done.
This is a professional MTS converter for Sony, Canon, JVC and Panasonic AVCHD camcorder/camera owners. It enables you to convert recorded AVCHD .mts/m2ts videos to various video formats for using in portable devices like iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPod, Apple TV, Galaxy Tab, etc. What’s more, you can get many optimal presets for video editing software (e.g. Apple Intermediate Code for iMovie, Apple ProRes for Final Cut Pro, DNxHD for Avid Media Compsoer, etc). There’s also Windows MTS Converter available.
How to Transfer Video from Sony Handycam to iPad Air/iPad Mini?
1. Transfer the videos files (MTS/M2TS) shot with your HD camcorder to your computer.
2. Run the Sony Handycam MTS Converter Mac. Click "Add video" or "Add from folder" button to load MTS recording videos from Sony Handycam to the program, or also support to drag and drop AVCHD mts/m2ts files to the program.
3. Set output video file format for your device. Here you can go to Format > iPad and then select "iPad > iPad Air HD Video (*.mp4)", "iPad > iPad Mini HD Video (*.mp4)" respectively for your iPad Air and iPad Mini.
4. Find "Edit" icon and then click it, you will find video editor. There you can Trim, Crop, Add watermark and Effect. Above all, Subtitle can be added here. If you don’t want to do some change, just skip the step.
5. Click "Convert" button to start Sony Handycam MTS to iPad Air/iPad Mini conversion. After conversion, you can click "Open output folder" to quick location converted videos. What’s left is to play and enjoy your video.
Source:Convert Sony Handycam AVCHD MTS to iPad Air/iPad Mini
- Quote :
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]