Summary: Have some DVD movies and want to transfer these DVD to your kids Kindle Fire HD? Here you will find the easiest way to convert and rip DVD movies to Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition, which will enrich your children’s life.
When got a Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition for your kids, you probably would like put some DVDs onto it to let your children enjoy their favorite movies. However, you may be disappointed that you could not just transfer DVD to Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition directly without conversion, since there’s no DVD drive there. No idea? I think this article would help you out.
You may have tried a pile of software just to get DVD movies onto Kindle Fire HD for playback. Have you meet any troubles by using those DVD ripping software like video/audio out of sync, bad image quality, slow conversion speed… In fact, to avoid these problems, a yet professional and easy-to-use DVD ripping tool is the key, which is able to make a fast and smooth DVD to Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition conversion.
Overall, Brorsoft DVD Ripper is the ideal tool to help you out. It features great ability to handle the latest DVD releases without neither crashing issues nor importing errors. Plus, in adopting of advanced audio and video in sync technology, the DVD ripping software for Kindle guarantees the output files without audio and video out of sync issues. Best of all, it offers optimized format preset for the Kindle Fire HD tablet to generate best videos suitable for viewing. If you are a Mac user, you can use the DVD Ripper Mac to reformat DVD to Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition on Mac. Just download it and follow the guide below to copy DVD movies to Kindle Fire HD(Kids Edition) for smooth playback.
Guide on how to rip DVDs to Fire HD Kids Edition video formats
1. Install, launch the best DVD to Kindle Fire HD Converter and import DVD source files
- Click on ‘DVD Disc’ icon, ‘DVD Folder’ icon, or ‘DVD IFO/ISO’ icon to load your source files.
- Select the movie title you want to convert, and preview the file you just selected from the DVD movie in the preview window if you want.
- Select wanted subtitles and audio track if necessary.
2. Click on the pull down menu of "Format", and select "Android -> Amazon Kindle Fire HD H.264 video (*.mp4 )" as target format. The output videos could fit on Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition perfectly.
Tip: If you like, you can click on Settings you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer. Keep in mind that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.
3. Click on ‘Convert’ button to start converting DVDs to Kindle Fire HD Kids Edition.
Once the process completes, just click "Open" to find the Fire HD playable MP4 videos after the conversion and transfer them to your device with ease.
Source:How to rip DVDs to Fire HD Kids Edition video formats
- Quote :
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]