NoyPiSyndicate
Hello Guest!
Join this online sharing community today!
Please Log in or Register to access more feature and remove the annoying adfly in this site.
It only takes 30 seconds to register. So Join Now!
Feel Free to use this forum!

† Copyright © 2013 - NoyPis.forums.fm †

Username:
Password:

:: Register  |  :: I forgot my password
Or

General Social-Sharing Area. PC, Phones, Software, Hardware, Hacking, Tips & Tricks, UBT, FBT, Programming, Coding, Graphic Designing, Business, Advertisements, Chatroom

ForumHomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Partner Links

Share | 

Problem with searching for a great blu-ray Ripper!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EmilyFaye

NPS Points : 5431

PostSubject: Problem with searching for a great blu-ray Ripper!   Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:03 am

Watch your Blu-rays on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Note 2 and S4 without format problem

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Note 2 and S4 and wish to playback my Blu-rays on them. But I was told that each of them requires specified video settings like resolution or something like that. I do wish to have a simple workflow for all of them so I checked CNET - a site I often viewed and I found a high approval rating program – Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper. It rolls off DVD/Blu-rays protection and rip them to digital, with many presets for different devices including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Galaxy Note 2 and S4. That's much easier to use than another ripper I've used a while ago which requires you to set the specs manually.
Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper has a quite simple yet nice UI and its trial version is free to us without time limit.

Source:
Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Problem with searching for a great blu-ray Ripper!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoyPiSyndicate :: Public Tambayan Forum :: » Public Tambayan Forum :: General Discussions-