Recently Samsung Company has updated a new edition Samsung phone called Galaxy note 2, which attracted great attention from the public. And users of Galaxy note2 increased rapidly, which leave great marketing space for our software products. To help those consumers better enjoy this kind of excellent phone when they are watching HD movies from Blue-ray DVD. We have developed a sort of software to convert BD files in BD or DVD to get high definition videos that are able to play on Galaxy Note2. This software is called BD ripper, which can convert Blu-ray to Note2.With this software, you’ll get your 3D or 2D films made by yourself as soon as possible and you are able to enjoy the film wherever you are whether you are on a bus or waiting for someone. With bigger screen and higher definition, the Samsung note2 will conserve the great quality of the original film at its best when it plays on the device. How to ripper BD videos into your Samsung Galaxy Note2?
1. Open your Blu-ray Ripper to display the main interface of the software.
2. Click button “load BD/DVD “after you have put into your Blue-ray DVD. You’ll see options below choose “g” to let in a DVD or BD file
3. Click Drop-down list in “Profile” (as you can see on the left below side of the interface). In order to set video format you want to convert into, click the drop-down list on the right bottom side of the picture below and you’ll see many different formats for your choice.
4. Samsung is an android phone so just choose “Android” then click “Samsung galaxy note mp4” after you see the list. There are many of them so you may take it easy and be careful.
5. Click “convert” you’ll get a video in a short while
6. Find your video in the destination and copy it to your phone, then you’ll be able to enjoy your customized videos on your phone.
The above steps are the simplest ones, you can also edit the videos of your own style by adding 3d effects or cropping your videos so that you can better enjoy your movies.